PPG Welcome leaflet for patients
The aims of the Patients' Panel:
- To help the practice with key decisions in the following areas:
- Funding priorities and resource implications
- Response to NHS legislation
- Response to changes in local NHS provision
- Future planning with respect to the practice building, services, etc.
- Issues arising from complaints.
- To communicate the activities and achievements of the practice to patients.
- To make recommendations to the practice.
The Panel has three ordinary meetings a year and one special annual meeting with emphasis on a special topic. Observers are welcome to the ordinary meetings, but please tell the secretary beforehand. All are welcome to the annual meeting, without prior notice.
For more details, see the Patient Panel Statement of Intent.
The Panel currently includes:
- John Reid, Chairman, Tel 598517;
- Fenella Galpin, Vice-Chair
- Maggie Winters, Secretary; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Stephen Harper, practice GP;
- Julie Allinson, practice nurse;
- Denis deBeger;
- Pauline Hoad;
- Mike Mackney;
- Caroline Nathan;
- Derek Shaw;
- John Lant;
- Doug Miles;
- Marion Bradley and
- Claudia Downing.
For more information, contact the Secretary.
Please find attached a press release promoting all the Locality Place Based Plan public workshops.
For our latest newsletter with details of events planned in the Spring and Summer 2019, please click here: Newsletter Spring 2019
A copy of the minutes from our last meeting can be downloaded here.
Patient Panel Minutes February 2018
Patient Panel Minutes November 2017
Patient Panel Minutes June 2017
Patient Panel Minutes Febuary 2017
Patient Panel Minutes October 2016
Patient Panel Minutes May 2016
Patient Panel Minutes February 2016
Patient Panel Minutes November 2015
Patient Panel Minutes September 2015
Patient Panel Minutes May 2015
Patient panel minutes February 2015.pdf
Patient panel minutes July 2014
Patient panel minutes April 2014
Patient panel minutes October 2013
Patient panel minutes April 2013
Patient panel minutes April 2013 - appendix 1 Services to support discharged patients
Patient panel minutes April 2013 - appendix 2 - SE Oxfordshire Locality Forum
Patient panel minutes January 2013
Patient panel minutes January 2013 - Appendices